Monday, November 21, 2011

I realize It's been a while since my last post...

I realize it's been a while since my last post, as some of your kind comments have pointed out ;)

"Origin" is nearing completion, with the goal being to have main production finished by the new year.

So, although I've been short on words: I've been well busy on the final action shots which book-end the film:


Big "deadline" and a big push to not only get the shots done, but to make sure that they're 111% awesome. Sometimes you gotta prioritize, you've only got so much energy to focus, one project at a time and just buckle down and get the work done. Now, I'm off to get more of these shots done ;)

1 comment:

D64 said...

oh wow o.o looks like its definetly going to have an epic wrap up,

um any plans you can say about the release? o.o is it gonna be on youtube like last time or jsut the festivals and dvd or something? o.o I wanna see it n_n