Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Upcoming events


Archon Defender will be screening at the 2010 Moving Image Film Fest (MIFFest 2010) on Sat Oct 16 at the Toronto Underground Cinema 186 Spadina Ave., (screening time and details to follow...)

I'll be there for a Q&A session after the screening. Come out an see the all new digitally remastered professional voice actors director's cut special edition of my award winning solo produced feature length animated film.



I'll be showing some of the storyboard art of Archon Defender this Sat Nov 25 at the Face Bomb art show, being held at the 'Laugh It Off' comedy club, 1414 King St E (King & Townline), Oshawa, ON 7 pm - 11 pm.

2 comments:

Drainage64 said...

Well I'm no where near Canada...otherwise I'd totally show up :)

Have fun!

Reyori said...

love to go d00d
but i live way up north
3 hour trip by car down to toronto lol
and i don;t even have a car
(don;t plan on it either stupid machines)