Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tales From the Afternow - sneak preview

Here's a few sneak preview stills from my short 'Tales from the Afternow' Written by Sean Kennedy, and music by Patient Zero. The folks at RantMedia are in the process of finishing up the sound fx and music, and when that happens it's going to be awesomesauce over9000 rocketballs hella cool.

Based on Patient Zero's past releases:

The soundtrack is gonna hella rock it all the way to Russia like Saddam Hussein.


In the meantime, head over to Genero.tv to catch my latest music video for Moby's "Wait for me" contest. Don't forget to vote for my video. Or make a video of your own, the contest deadline is Apr 5 2010.

1 comment:

Drainage64 said...

The music video is great! I can see you've already improved your visual style since the film! You got my vote!