Thursday, September 3, 2009

Waiting for the DVD's

I'm busy waiting for the first run of DVD's to come back from the manufacturer, well that is to say I'm NOT particularly busy waiting... I've been studying up on self promotion techniques of the rich and famous , and getting everything ready for the official release once I get the DVD's back.

I'm still looking for an online outlet willing to work with an independant filmmaker to offer digital downloads in HD for my film. All the 'big boys' seem to be exclusive to the money studios. (They haven't caught on that it's the future already.)

So. I should have the DVD's ready for release in about a week, the moment you've all been waiting for: You'll be able to watch the film, and I'll be so rich and famous while I drive around in a rolls royce drinking champagne, smoking cigars wrapped in $100 bills with a monacle and top hat.

Right :P

In the meantime I've been working on the next project. It's super secret right now, and I'll be putting more energy into promoting Archon Defender in the next couple months, but it's important to always have a new project to work on.

These guys are happy to see you.
I'm sure the feeling is not mutual :S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Seriously can't wait to see it! No, seriously I can't wait, I'm raiding your computer right now! Ha, towel dingles.