Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's finished

Archon Defender is finished!!!

(Which is to say that the film is all finished
and the sound is all finished)

(And aside from a few tweaks on the levels of the sound
color correction bc my monitor gamma was way too off and
everything is way too bright)


It's about as done as it's going to get ;D

And, exactly 3 years to the day that I started the first shots...



Now it's time to burn some dvd's and get it out to film festivals. Amongst 20 other jobs I still have to do... But the film itself is done. Keep tuned here for further developments.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Well yay!

Bonnie said...

You evil fucking genius!

_aa_ said...

Now render it again with the cameras shifted about 3" to the left, process a red filter over the first version and a blue filter over the second and mix them together.

Paul Ostanes said...

Great! I would buy it on DVD with all "Making of's" if you would sell it someday!

Robukka said...

I'll order the d v d BUT d i d you say You feel It dOes not do justIce to you r worK?

nodelete said...

DVD's are lower resolution than I made the film in (720p)

so dvd resolution is 720 x 480 whereas I made archon defender in 1280x640

but if you make the dvd with an anamorphic frame (16:9 aspect ratio) it compensates somewhat with higher quality especially on wide screen tv's