Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 2009 update

It's the 1st of march already and the year is 1/6 gone :o onoes "Filming" is almost done, and I should have these last dialog shots done within a couple of days:

After that there are only a few action shots to link all the remaining pieces together, and then the film will finally be one piece. With the exception of the numerous rework shots where I have to go back and polish things up, "filming" is quickly wrapping up. Soon it will be time to do the audio, and overdub the voice actors, so sometime soon I will be putting out a casting call for voice actors (not yet though... still busy getting all the shots done...)

1 comment:

dmgpunk said...

I was tooling around some old favourites and found your website. I'm really glad to see you're still at it. This one looks amazing from what I've seen, and I'm glad you're taking the time to "do it right." Hope you're feeling better soon.