Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Wallpaper

Today I'm feeling lousy due to a cold / flulike symptoms, and worse yet on my days off, and even worse yet a bug that I caught at work :( So I'm chilling out in no mood to animate (watching dr who episodes and drinking tea)

So here's a new wallpaper for everyone, just to make me feel like I'm actually getting something done today:



I don't have too much to do left in filming, and last week I got over 1 minute done, so a little bit of slack off is tolerable. The best thing about doing this kind of project, there's no boss and no money involved. Which means no pressure to get it done, aside from what I put on myself. So to everyone who's eagerly waiting for the film to be done: keep waiting >:D (it'll be worth the wait).

And while you're waiting, why not make your own film?...

No comments: