Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Musical Interruption #3


I was poking around on one of my friend's blogs today and eventually found my way to this page Ah the internet. You can run from it, but you can't hide. I made this cd back in 1997 (apparently) and released it on my friend's record label. This was before the internet had really taken off (in fact I think I was still using my amiga 2000, on dialup, back then.) and mp3's didn't even exist yet, and the record industry still held the world firmly in their iron talons. So, once this all miserably failed, it was onwards and upwards. Of course I continued making music since then, until I got my hands on Bryce 3D and 3D max. Well, I still sort of make music. Whenever I need music for my films.

Download the whole album here. Some of the tracks are even still good.

3 comments:

Robukka said...

I made you a Stripgenerator tribute: http://pe-robukka.deviantart.com/gallery/#Radius-7-The-Alien-Freemason-Conspiracy

nodelete said...

Oh wow, that's quite the collection.. right on ;D

Robukka said...

Thanks for checking it out. Thank you for the music :D