Thursday, December 18, 2008

More sketches and a teaser framegrab

Here are some more sketches and concept art to keep you entertained.

I come up with these ideas from the crazy dreams I have every night, sometimes I remember enough of the dream and it makes it into my films. (I should really start writing all my dreams down when I wake up, if not all, more than I'm doing right now... ... which is zero)

More concepts for my next film, which though set in the same 'world' as Archon Defender, will have slightly different variations on the common aspects that link the two, mainly in the portrayal of the culture, technology, and mythology as portrayed in the film.

I'm looking to create a more technological feel for the next film, and though I'm a big fan of the steampunk genre, It's one that's getting played out a little too much lately, although I like the idea of mechanical / clockwork technology taken to a highly advanced level. Defnitely inspired by recent discoveries about the ancient world.

A quick set of sketches to unfreeze my brain during a daily drudge through the work day :|


And progress is coming along quite nicely on the last sequence in Archon Defender... ;D

1 comment:

Postanes said...

You are doing a great art work!

I am so curious about to watch finally the entire movie!

And it's inspiring to follow some of the "making of" steps in your blog.