Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Getting more shots done...

November is here already, and I've been busy getting a bunch of shots done. In fact, this month's goal is to break 55 minutes (now at 52:37) Which also means that it's getting closer to being done.



Done initial filming that is, I still have to go back and add some shots, fix a bunch of mistakes, and adjust for continuity. Plus all the audio has to be done. But it's definitely getting closer to being done, which means:

Time to start thinking about the next film ;P

1 comment:

William said...

David,

I love what I've seen of your work. I would love to see more. My company is interested in partnering with talented Graphic Artists such as yourself. If you would be interested in distributing your work to a wider audience please contact me at notyourtypicalgeek@gmail.com. We would love to fill you in on our ideas and would be glad to send you an NDA as soon as possible.

Thanks,
William