Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I should post something on my blog...

It's been a bit since I've posted an entry. Not ridiculously long, mind you, but I have been busy lately getting this latest sequence done.

Notice the technological* on the left hand side, a fine example of my top secret 'airports make cool tech / metal / industrial models' technique I discussed earlier.

It's 2 mins long, and one of those 'character development' sequences that ties together the different threads of the film so far, to move onto the next couple of sequences, which are really heavy on the action.

So keep one eye half open on this page, I'll be working on my ground battle war scenes next, and it's going to be hella mad intense! ;D


*Technological: Any model or prop that looks high tech or complicated, but with no apparent or explained mechanism of operation having any basis in our real world.

No comments: