Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Time to build some new sets...

Now that I'm ready to move on to the next scene, it's time to build some sets. Luckily I've sketched out some ideas beforehand so I'm not just going blind into it as usual. Hell, I almost have the whole script written now too. Above is Lucia's command chamber, which will be used a couple times in the film, including the final climatic showdown, so there has to be lots of stuff to break, and there has to be room for all the parties involved to really go at it... (check out the excerpt from the film I posted a while back to see what I mean ;) This one is almost ready for the interior shots, of course this set has to be a 360 degree environment, and that means a few more details have to be figured out.

So the next couple of weeks are going to be short on the actual getting film done, but these 3d models don't build themselves.

1 comment: