Sunday, April 13, 2008

Nothing exciting to see here: move along...

I'm busy rendering the next sequence of shots, 540 frames (36 seconds.. that's right I'm doing this at 15 fps due to lazyness :P and other reasons... 15 fps looks better for animation than 30 fps, go compare rocketmen 1 to the other 3 films...) Here's a cel with Lucia and Sky Marshal Orobous. Lucia is one of the main characters in the film (more on characters later... when I'm not ridiculously up past my bedtime) Orobous, however, didn't fare too well in the script rewrites. He only gets one line, and he's not going to survive the film :O onoes


The final comp will have several layers, though not too complicated but with a really HUGE scale set. Lip syncing, animating, rendering, and comping is really exciting stuff. Lots to report. hmm... I should have some more stills to post tomorrow after comping....

No comments: